Master Your Mind To Win At Social Media – Adrienne Finch
Social media platforms come and go. There are so many to choose from, and figuring out how to successfully utilize them can be overwhelming.
Adrienne Finch has a combined following of 1.1 million people; she is the CEO of Self-Made Mastery, a content creator, and host of the Self-Made Mastery podcast. She also provides online branding and business consulting for individuals and major companies. In this episode, she shares her knowledge and experience about using various platforms, how she manages creating content for each of them, and some insights into becoming successful in your passion.
3 Key Points
- Understand the platform’s algorithm, your brand, and your audience.
- Brands also see the value of micro-influencers and how they are sometimes outperforming those with millions of followers. They tend to have a more authentic and intimate relationship with their audience.
- Many people don’t realize that you don’t get there by just changing what you do. You get there by changing who you are at your root and what you believe you’re capable of.
I love exploring platforms and seeing what works.
As these platforms have grown and become more saturated, they need to streamline the content to the viewer better. Instead of showing all the videos to a viewer, they have a mechanism to gauge what those viewers’ habits are. What kinds of videos are they watching? It’s great for the consumer in certain ways because you have a curated home page of what you want to watch.
What is working the best now on platforms is not specifically one genre of content. It’s when you brand yourself, on what you do, what your topic is.
When you’re all over the place, it becomes harder for the platform to boost your content.
TikTok, by far, the algorithm works the fastest and the best.
Influencer marketing is so appealing because it is so targeted, and they would spend a lot less money than they would on traditional marketing.
I usually time-block my week. I dedicate certain days to certain platforms.
I have different brands for each platform.
Once your brain is in that zone thinking about that content, it’s just more productive.
As an entrepreneur and as someone on social media, it’s important to diversify and make sure you have different revenue streams coming in and different places where different audience members are.
A lot of people don’t realize that you don’t get there by just changing what you do. You get there by changing who you are at your root and what you believe you’re capable of.
Follow Adrienne / Self-Made Mastery
- Adrienne Finch LinkedIn
- Adrienne Finch Facebook
- Adrienne Finch Instagram
- Adrienne Finch YouTube
- Adrienne Twitter
- Adrienne Finch TikTok
- Self-Made Mastery with Adrienne Finch Spotify
- Self-Made Mastery Website
- Self-Made Mastery Instagram
- Self-Made Mastery LinkedIn